My Song

We all have that one song that makes us think that the song was made just for us. Well, I have a song that was made just for me. Its “My Girl” from the Temptations. Even though its an oldies song, it still relates to me.

One line from the song is, “I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day”. This line represents me because every time I wake up in the morning, my baby hairs stick out on my head. My mom always told me that it looked like sun rays on my head. Even “on a cloudy day”, every time I wakeup, my baby hairs still stand up. That’s why this song represents me.

Another line from the song is “I’ve got so much honey, the bees envy me”. This line represents me because I really love honey. Every time, especially when mom makes biscuits, I always use honey. I even have a whole entire bottle of honey for myself. That is another reason why this song was just for me.

Finally, the last song line is,” My girl, My girl, My girl, Talking ’bout my girl”. This line relates to me because my grandparents spoil me a lot. I know that’s a bad thing, but, who can blame them if they love me so much. That’s why this song was for me.

So, when “My Girl” comes on the radio, I will know that that song was made just for me. Even though the Temptations never knew it, they had to know that that song was made for someone: me.

5 thoughts on “My Song